We are excited to share that ValuLink was a ‘Key note Speaker’ at the FEI Event on Tuesday, September 9th, 2014 which was attended by more than 260 senior-level financial executives from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The Event was marked with a joint presentation by ValuLink and Montgomery Coscia Greilich (MCG) on the topic “The Challenge of Valuing – The M&A Deal, Financial Reporting & Tax Crossroads” and had a deeper understanding of the valuation process and its impact on various crucial facets of today’s business environment.
Learning Objectives of the presentation were as follows:
• Better understand the inter-connectivity of the valuation process, the operations and the financial performance of an enterprise.
• Optimize your Transaction’s impact to the P & L and Balance Sheet.
• Leverage PIPE’s (Private Investment in Public Equity) and balance fair valuing assets.
• Anticipate issues with Deal ‘Sweeteners’ and option grants.
• Understand challenges between valuation opinions and audit compliance.
• Explore International vs Domestic Deals within the above context.
• Plan for the current challenges of Transfer Pricing from an international perspective.
Contact Us to get a copy of the presentation at the FEI Dallas Event on September 9th, 2014
About Financial Executives International (FEI):
FEI’s mission is to advance the success of senior-level financial executives, their organizations and the profession. For more than 80 years, FEI has been connecting senior-level financial executives by serving the needs and interests of members. The founding purpose of FEI was to define the profession, exchange ideas about best practices, educate members and others, and work with the government to improve the general economy.Read more: www.financialexecutives.org
© Copyright 2001 - Present, All rights reserved.