ValuLink recently organized Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) Workshop for Consulting Professionals. The workshop was exclusively designed for Accounting/Financial Consultants interested in XBRL as a potential new business opportunity. The workshop was conducted by instructors who had delivered XBRL training courses at XBRL International, Inc. Annual Conferences in Vancouver, Canada; Munich, Germany; and Madrid, Spain.
Learning Objectives of the workshop were as follows:
• Understanding the business case for XBRL
• Understanding the required vocabulary XBRL
• Learning about the XBRL implementations in the US and worldwide; finding out who is using XBRL and why they are using it
• Hands-on XBRL file preparation using US-GAAP financial statements – creating your own valid XBRL files
Workshop Highlights were as follows:
• XBRL software used during training with 30 day licenses
• XBRL knowledge transfer
• Digital copies of workshop materials
• Continental breakfast and lunch
© Copyright 2001 - Present, All rights reserved.